Nicole Greenwell - Chief Operating Officer
Nicole Greenwell serves as the Chief Operating Officer. Her role with the firm covers a wide range of duties including overseeing day to day operations, client services, accounts payable, payroll and human resources. With over twenty years of client management experience, Nicole's goal is to ensure the firm provides the highest level of client service.
Nicole has a proven record of working with boards of directors, finance committees and client management to provide advice on accounting, financial reporting and regulatory matters. She has extensive experience in financial statement and reporting for profit and nonprofit organizations, including foundations, religious organizations, private school systems, and health and welfare organizations. Nicole's experience crosses multiple industries including construction, real estate and retail businesses.
She and her family resides in Conyers, Georgia.
- Bachelor of Science (Honors), Accounting
- Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA
- Georgia State, Atlanta, GA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
- All Nations Worship Assembly, Member and Finance Team Lead
- Boys & Girls Club of America, Volunteer